Memory Verse – 14 Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring—what your life will be! For you are like vapor that appears for a little while, then vanishes. (CSB)
- Read Psalm 39:4–6. What do these verses teach about life in this world?
- Read 1 Peter 2:1–3. What does Peter tell us to put away and to desire?
- List some results you have noticed from Christians engaging in evil speaking.
- God is everywhere at the same time, omnipresent. Why is this scary and reassuring all at the same time?
- God is all knowing, omniscient. Why do we have trouble telling God things that He already knows?
- God is all powerful, omnipotent. Why do we rely on our power instead of His?
- Read Proverbs 21:5. What does God say about planning?
- How can you avoid planning without regard to God?